Choosing an optometrist or ophthalmologist in Queens or the Bronx is a significant decision, and we’d love to know what led you to New York Ophthalmology and what you thought of your experience. Below, we’ve drafted 10 questions that we’ll ask patients to ensure we continue providing the best patient experience possible.
- How did you hear about New York Ophthalmology?
- What were your first impressions about the practice when you walked through the door?
- Did the staff make you feel welcome and safe?
- What was the reason for scheduling an appointment with our practice?
- Do you feel that the staff or eye doctor presented you with enough information and adequately answered your questions?
- If your appointment involved a treatment (rather than just an eye exam), how was your experience during the treatment?
- Have you been a patient with another vision care practice?
- Where are you from?
- Which location did you visit?
- Would you recommend New York Ophthalmology to other residents and friends in your community?
We encourage you to provide any other feedback regarding your experience in the comments section, even if it’s not directly related to any of these 10 questions.
If you live in the Bronx or Queens, we have 3 locations to provide access to quality vision care in your neighborhood. If you’re looking for an optometrist or ophthalmologist for either regular eye exams or ongoing treatment for an eye condition, contact us using the online form or call us at (718) 585-5500 (Bronx), (718) 206-2002 (Jamaica), or (718) 205-5050 (Jackson Heights) to schedule an appointment.